Slow thinking seems to be the bane of my existence. How do quick thinkers do it?
Qualities and traits of quick thinkers. Unscientific based only on observation at university and work life from a 30-something white Canadian male.
- able to read quickly
- able to process learned knowledge
- excellent short term memory
- quick at using their tools
- practice makes perfect, good habits learned early
- able to connect seemingly-disparate ideas, seemingly-unconnected people
- have strong opinions?
- I have strong-enough opinions (and enough of them), but they're weakly-held, in that they change or are "wrong"
- learned multiple languages in their childhood?
- I learned French as a child, Chinese as an adult, but my thinking through issues remains slower than I'd like