- Project description: A Node.js app that looks at your Goodreads shelves (defaulting to your currently-reading shelf) and selects one at random. That means you don't need to decide which book to read. Just let a computer decide!
- URL: http://goodreads.justagwailo.net/
Potential next steps:
- SSL certificate. For $20 a month, I could add a Heroku SSL Endpoint.
- Move off of Heroku (to save the $20 a month). Options:
- Scale out to AWS?
- Host on a $5 Digital Ocean VM? I have the expertise to add a free SSL certificate for that.