I know you want me to write about topics I'm passionate about. Maybe I don't want to?
Topics I'm reluctant to write about, with reasons why.
- not formally trained in the topic, mostly use it to my computer to consume, not create
- especially reluctant to tweet about it, since it just leads to spam follows
- despite being a big fan of the game
- topic is nerdy
- I just like riding trains and what they look like, not the technology/politics/planning behind them
- few people seem interested in what I have to say. Why so few replies, then?
- market flooded
- not timeless
- nobody asked
So I'm sticking to:
- Low-threshold sharing, such as "Like", "Favorite", etc. Even better if I can get an RSS feed of those low-threshold shares and/or it goes to my automated ephemera account, @justagwailo
- Tumblr, which I almost wish didn't have permalinks
- Twitter, mostly about baseball, probably. I almost with it didn't have permalinks.
- Inviting photos to the Flickr groups I administer, Vancouver Transit and Icelandair
- Delicious for bookmarks, mostly about Drupal, sometimes about computers.