- Encrypted during transport
- Encrypted at rest on the cloud
- It does not need to be encrypted while sitting on my local system. The operating system handles that.
- Browsable, like Dropbox. It doesn't have to sync on my file system like Dropbox does. I'm not looking for end-to-end encrypted Dropbox (which is what Dropbox should be). I'm OK with uploading.
- Mobile app updated within the last 6 months?
- Hosted. I don't mind installing and maintaining software, but would rather not maintain something with a security focus.
- Is pricing transparent? If I have to talk to a salesperson, it's too expensive.