Looking for (and might build) an app that does the following:
- captures all links from my Twitter timeline (that is, people I follow)
- not just 'top links' or 'best links', but all links
- allows for filters, so as not to include Foursquare, links to 'summary', also filter by username + domain
- filter by DNS? For example, all Tumblr websites, regardless of domain
- presented as a single RSS item and/or email, delivered at a time specified by the user. Possibly even a "give me all links since the last time" button
- how to handle multiple links?
- what link text to use? Probably just the raw tweet text like Stellar
- how to handle native retweets? Goodbits provides a good example of how to display them
- is Node.js a good fit for this? Is MongoDB a good fit?
- what's the GUID?
- use streaming API?
- how to handle HTTP redirects (short URLs)
What this is not:
- Not the "top" links, but all of them.
- Not those daily sites where it tries to make a "newspaper". Just links, ordered chronologically.